The Ambassador Initiative is a select group of individuals devoted to champion the cause of helping Christians clarify God’s call for themselves and others, become more effective in their ministry, and interact with believers in various cultures and settings.
The Institute for Discipleship’s vision is to provide Christian resources and education that build disciples and strengthen ministries.
- Pray weekly for the Institute for Discipleship (IFD) team
- Invest strategically with a financial gift to advance the mission of the IFD
- Introduce at least 4-6 people annually to the IFD
In return, the Institute for Discipleship promises you:
- We will continue to aggressively pursue our mission of helping Christians clarify God’s call for themselves and others, be more effective in their ministry, and interact with other Christians in various cultures and settings.
- We will communicate goals and results to honor you and your network.
Ambassadors will receive:
- Collateral materials available to support our campaign
- Quarterly updates via email, calls, and virtual meetings (See our latest newsletter, or read through our archive)
Make a Gift
- Make a Gift Online: You can make an online gift via our donation form. If there is a specific Institute ministry you would like your gift to benefit, please specify it. We would also love to hear why you support the Institute in the Notes box!
- Cash Gifts: A charitable gift of cash is a tremendous way to assist the efforts of the Institute. You will receive a receipt for your support, and your donation may be used for a tax deduction. Checks may be mailed to: Institute for Discipleship, 100 College St., Winfield, KS 67156.
- Stock Gifts: A gift of appreciated stock enables you to avoid capital gains and take advantage of an income tax deduction. We can easily help you transfer ownership of the stock to the Institute.
- Estate Gifts: Many people like to provide support by leaving a portion of their estate to the Institute. We would be happy to discuss some opportunities with you and help you explore this option as a way to support the Institute for many years to come.
- Gift In Kind: A gift in kind is a charitable gift of equipment or supplies. If you have some items you feel may be of some benefit to the Institute, please give us a call. We would be happy to visit with you. If such a gift is made to Southwestern College, it qualifies as a charitable gift.
If you would like to make a gift that benefits a specific Institute ministry, we would be happy to make that happen. If you would like to speak about a charitable gift, please contact Steve Wilke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 229-6277.
Ambassadors, thank you. On behalf of the Institute for Discipleship and our entire team, we cannot do what we do without you. Our partnership together will truly provide Christian resources and education that ultimately build disciples and strengthen ministries. Again, thank you for your prayers and generous support.